Busy busy with deadlines galore but recent readings have turned up a few items of interest...
- Stefanie Zadravec was writing a play about a baby with a rare disease when she got pregnant and had a baby with a rare disease.
- Scott Walters bait: a new search for playwrights off the beaten track.
- Against Lincoln Center star-fucking.
- Phil Hoffman's Willy Loman reminded most of Eddie Jones' take, back in 2002, at Interact Theatre in L.A.
- Will Vermont audiences get the first peek at TATESJ 2.0?