The criminally underrated Charlotte Hatherley.
- This spring's Menken vs. Webber showdown (each has three musicals running on Broadway, and when's the last time that was true of even one composer?) just heated up.
- Congresswoman and arts advocate Louise Slaughter (D-NY) on her past life as a blues singer: "I loved every second of it."
- I semi-enjoyed the new Broadway revival, but my favorite Superstar is still this one.
- I've tried but I can't think of any other artist who reinterpreted his own work as wholeheartedly as Dylan did here (and with often stunning results).
- One of the main reasons I go to church.