- Why-the-Tonys-suck rants are a fixture of the season, but I feel that Jeremy Gerard brings something more substantial to his.
- Haikus from the Great Plains.
- I just want to know if anyone requested "Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher" at Rushbo's fourth.
- Money quote from this brilliant if typically overwritten n+1 essay: "The extension of advertising to the domain of private chatter undermines the competitiveness of anything that costs more than private chatter to produce."
- StageGrade's tribute to Patrick Lee (with, natch, a roundup of other tributes). Memorial and funeral details are here.
Jun 10, 2010
Posted by Rob Weinert-Kendt at 10:55 AM