Sep 11, 2008

Another Shuffle...

Trying to avoid the usual suspects from my record collection (and leaning a bit on this resource), I've come up with a 9-track, 8-writer run in my Songbook Shuffle game. (I still can't beat my 10-track record below...yet.)

Here goes:

1. Leon Payne's "Lost Highway," performed by Hank Williams...
2. "Your Cheatin' Heart," performed by Fats Domino...
3. "Please Don't Leave Me," performed by Screamin' Jay Hawkins...
4. "You Put a Spell on Me," performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival...
5. "Have You Ever Seen the Rain," performed by The Ramones...
6. "Danny Says," performed by Tom Waits...
7. "More Than Rain," performed by Elvis Costello...
8. "Alison," performed by Everything But the Girl...
9. "Don't Let the Teardrops Rust Your Shining Heart," performed by Holly Cole.

No comments: