- I'm as relieved as anyone about this news, though I've always thought Diamond Dogs would make a good musical.
- This is worth a whole post but for now I just have to say that I didn't find a chance to see The Blue Flower, but a colleague sent me a CD and I love the music. Shades of Flaherty, Weill, One Ring Zero, Little Jack Melody, late Leonard Cohen, even R.E.M.
- Great profile of a singular theater artist.
- John Moore, the Denver Post critic David Cote profiled so memorably just last month, is taking a buyout. Typical newspaper cutbacks? Maybe, but it's more interesting than that. Trust me.
- Jeffrey Hatcher is "up-and-coming"?
- Gotta love the specificity of this site.
Dec 2, 2011
Quickly as I can:
Posted by Rob Weinert-Kendt at 1:02 PM