- Jeremy Barker's extremely helpful "Piss Christ" test.
- I get a lot of annoying spam, but news of an art opening at my tax preparer's HQ gave me pleasant pause today.
- Shorter Thomas Garvey: Wood-Yi's movies suck because his personal life sucks. (For the record, I liked Midnight in Paris.)
- Theater in a Kansas City storefront, literally.
- Duh—of course it's all about Audra. I can't wait.
Sep 1, 2011
Emerging from one deadline valley only to face another, but I still find time to jog about the Intertubes.
Posted by Rob Weinert-Kendt at 10:48 AM